Ewelme primary school is situated in the village of Ewelme in Oxfordshire, England in the United Kingdom (UK).
The Headteacher is Mrs. Margery Slatter
Ewelme School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School founded in 1437. The original school is still in full working order, making this the "oldest continuously functioning school building" in the country. The entire medieval complex also includes the almshouses , school house and church.